- Name: Cassie
- Hometome: Columbus, OH
- Land Use: Suburban
- School: The Wellington School
- Interests: Art, Science, and Technology
- Sports: Soccer, Swimming, and Softball
My Field Trip to Big Darby Creek
We went to Big Darby Creek and counted lots of bugs. When we got there, my group did water testing. It was really fun! I especially likegoing in the river. We had a big net and we had to shuffle around in order to get the fish to go into the net. After we examined the macroinvertebrates, we had lunch and went on a hike.
The Project Presentation is available here.
I use google to learn more about HTML.
Here's the webpage that i created: .Zip
Here is ywsi.
|Jasmine||New Albany, Ohio||Suburban|
Top 3 Favorite Things about YWSI
- Collecting macroinvertebrates in the Big Darby Creek
- Creating my own webpage
- Learning about different careers in the science field