We currently operate two major systems:
- Oakley Cluster, our newest, is an 8,300+ core HP Intel Xeon machine
- One in every 10 nodes has 2 Nvidia Tesla GPU accelerators
- One node has 1 TB of RAM and 32 cores, for large SMP style jobs
- Glenn Cluster, a 5,300+ core IBM AMD Opteron machine
Our clusters share a common environment, and we have several guides available.
- An introduction to the basic login environment.
- A detailed guide to our batch environment, explaining how to submit
- jobs to the scheduler and request the required resources for your computations.
OSC also provides more than 2 PB of storage, and another 2 PB of tape backup.
- Learn how that space is made available to users, and how to best utilize the resources, in our storage environment guide.
System Notices are available online.