- Name: Sophia
- Hometome: Dublin, OH
- Land Use: Suburban
- Hobbies: Soccer, Art, Tennis, Playing outside! :)
- Favorite Subject: Art , Social Studies, and Science.
My Field Trip to Big Darby Creek
Darby Creek was really fun! :) The water was low and everything was crystal clear! My group caught the biggest Crayfish! It was really hard to catch because it kept escaping! I'm VERY glad we went!! After catching organisms in the water, we moved on to water testing and got really cool results! After that, we went to go eat lunch. We catered from subway and it was good! Lastly, we went on a 3-4 mile hike and saw bison on the way. It was an awesome day!!
The Project Presentation is available here.
I use google to learn more about HTML.
Here's the webpage that i created: .Zip
Here is ywsi.
Fun with Friends!
1. Having dorm parties
2. Guy wearing funnny shorts(in the mess hall)!!
3. bus rides(singing the wheels on the bus go round and round!!)
4. jumping and dabcing in the hallways
5. playing charades
6. Me screaming at darby creek when i saw a crayfish
7. Abercrombie model!
My Top Favorite Things about YWSI!! :)
- Meeting new friends and dorms!
- Walking in Darby!
- OSC and the Bus Rides!! :)
- Dorm "Parties"/ Inside jokes!! :)